Comeback

As I was wandering on what topic could I write for my new post that comes after a looong loong time (and I tend to wander for quite some time as well) I got the same question couple of times: when is your new post coming...My attention was drawn by the form of the question. I wasn't asked "IF" but "WHEN" the new post's gonna come. In the meantime a very interesting thing happened. I got a call from THE LAB studio i.e. from people I met through my previous job. I was invited to take part in one of the columns of the Shopping Lista magazine. You can't even imagine my thrill! First of all, I think that Montenegro should be proud for having its own fashion magazine! And not of any kind, but one that bursts with quality and creativity. Our little country is new to the world of fashion, in the terms of its contribution. I guess that all the way until the 21st century Petrovic princesses can be named the best dressed Montenegrin women of all time. Do the math and you'll see that we are stepping into the fashion world just now, and that the Shopping Lista has a major role in this.  I was included in the April 2014 issue of the magazine and I think it's more than fun! :) Oh yeas! This is how I found the topic for my new post ;)







love&peace

Comments

Popular Posts