SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND!

          The life we live and the growth we experience through our lives resembles the sun path. A birth is like a sunrise. The light we are born with becomes (or at least it should) stronger and brighter as we learn and experience new things; some clouds can come our way but we keep on shining even when it doesn't seem so. According to this metaphor the end of a life is a sunset, but when the sun sets down, it doesn't disappear...it keeps shining on the other side...we should remember that.
          That's life,and it's amazing in its colors, changes, riches, challenges, passions, troubles, mysteries, differences and in all it offers. Life is amazing in itself. Sometimes it takes a lifespan to feel all of this, sometimes a day...This time it took me just a week to do so. For the best and the worst I was there, or as Sinatra sang: I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way. Now I am taking some rest on the seventh day, just like God did. This ain't pretentious for I know I am divine as much as I stand near Him. I believe a way to get near is by going deep inside to that place where one can only see light and feel love, for we need light to see in dark and love for EVERYTHING else. I truly believe what I've read somewhere that it's about journey, not the destination...The two need each other, as a friend I met the other day said: to a ship without a harbor no wind is a friend...So I'll enjoy my journey toward source of light and love, whether I recognize it in dear people surrounding me, art, food (fruit is a proof of God's love to us, for something as perfect as pomegranates, raspberries, and bananas could only be created out of love), music, or plants (looove my crassula) or animals. Whenever clouds come your way and it gets darker, and you get on the journey to find some light, remember that you'll be travelling to the center of your being for light is within you.

Mise-en-scene from my potent week:

There are no mistakes, there are just lessons to be learned....

Smokvica is a cafe on Dorcol, a coziest place downtown, with best service ever and a fireplace to warm up

Adore pralines that life depends on! Or at least a tasty life. 

Gain a serene overview and perspective on life. This essence honors the spiritual potential of the mature female aspect of the soul, the beautiful heart warming the world with its noble presence. This spiritual charisma can be found in our nobler qualities: quietly regal, insistent but not aggressive, serene. Helps us to act with integrity and without arrogance: “Beauty is Inner Truth made Perfect”.
At a desk, in an extraordinary inspirational office where my friend works, I found a set of cards with orchid photos on one and inspirational messages on the other side. The one I pulled out this time was called Devata.

Music Top-list for this week, made of songs that followed me:

Sretan put <3











  

Comments

Popular Posts